Thursday, October 19, 2006

Homestay in Kyrgyzstan


I have been emailing back and forth with a tourism agent who connects tourists with homestays. I want to spend my first month in a homestay. This is much longer than normal. On relatively short notice the agent was struggling to place me with a family as the families normally like to have guests just for a day for a two and work off of a set price list for meals and what not. So she asked her mother. The mother agreed. So I will be staying with the tourist agent's mother. The daughters now live on their own.

It begins.

3 comments:

Megan Ann said...

Looks exciting Anders. What a great chance to really understand and experience the culture.

Gregory said...

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
It's not warm when he's away
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
and my Anders is always gone too long
Anytime he goes away

It's a cloudy day in Munich. The city is in morning.

Gregory said...

make that mourning.