Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here Goes

The Northern Grounds Cafe - Ely, Minnesota

Despite the fact that I have managed to fill a 144 page journal with thoughts mundane, reckless and profound, I have no idea what to write here now. A good place to start is always with events: I graduated college last May. Though I didn't have a career plan or any means of making an honest living lined up, I was not concerned because I had a trip to lead for Widjiwagan this summer. Well the trip was led. During that trip I started journaling again for the first time since ANWR four years ago. And as a result I committed myself to starting an online dialogue with friends and family. Now fall is approaching so-fast too-soon. I have a ticket to Prague for a five week stay that has been rendered somewhat useless. After bumbling around Europe I have a ticket to Kyrgyzstan for mid-October. I return to Europe the 2nd of April and have not planned any further ahead than that.
So that's the gist of life right now. Details are in order and will be forthcoming.

1 comment:

JW said...

Hey Poopy, You sound like a lot of inner reflection has occurred inside of your head this summer and it has left me wondering, where is my smelly freshman friend, my more-than-manly housemate? Well, seriously, you sound wise and wonderful and I love you. I can't believe all of your adventures this summer and the huge ones yet to come. I miss you and you better keep me posted.